• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Did you survive Ghetsis?

Did you survive Ghetsis?

• Total voters
First try I defeated him.

I used my Zekrom against Cofagrigus, and I think I used it against the Bouffalant as well.

I nearly managed to OHKO his Hydregion. My Darmanitan used Hammer Arm in it, and got its health into the red, then when RAPE APE was KO'd, I sent out my Serperior...which was promptly KO'd, then I sent out my Zoroark, who by some miracle managed to defeat it with a Night Slash.

After a couple of Max Revives, the rest were pretty easy. Bisharp fell to my Darmanitan and his Seismitoad couldn't stand up to my Serperior

Then he sent out Eelektross. Sigilyph was sacrificed so she could inflict Gravity upon it. Then with Levitate negated, I sent out my Excadrill and inflicted a Super Effective Earthquake against it.

I didn't have much trouble. I made a point of level-grinding my team to lv. 54. Luckily his Hydreigon didn't give me any trouble, and everything else was a cakewalk.

I beat him easily. and my pokemon were dangerously underleveled since i didnt find a EXP share. gap was 64-34.

I beat him easily. and my pokemon were dangerously underleveled since i didnt find a EXP share. gap was 64-34.

well, you probably used the level 64 as a sweeper so you could beat his team then, I assume.

yeah i guess most people here had no problem in beating him probably due to the fact they had experience in the other games, but other people that got there first pokemon game which would be black and white for the first time or rushed through it would lose.

I did, handily. This is mostly thanks to Reshiram and my indestructible Samurott, the latter of whom took out Hydreigon with only a little help from Sawk.

At least half of my team was KOed by Ghetsis, but I beat him on the first try. Reshiram took down his Cofagrigus with one Fusion Flare, but then his Bouffalant gave me a lot of trouble because those attacks hit hard! Then his Hydreigon was his second-to-last one left, and knocked out my Krookodile with a Focus Blast.

I managed to hit Hydreigon with a Blizzard from my Samurott. The rest of the battle was easy.

He was so hard. his damn hydreigon's moves were so diverse, that i couldnt attack him with shit! that also went for his elektross. it knew flamethrower for god's sake.

He was really easy.
I wasn't even over-leveled or anything. The strongest on my team was my Haxorus, at lv. 54, and he alone beated the crap out of his Hydreigon.

He was really easy.
I wasn't even over-leveled or anything. The strongest on my team was my Haxorus, at lv. 54, and he alone beated the crap out of his Hydreigon.

Mine was my Level 48 Throh. Piece of cake for the Hydreigon.

He wasn't that tough.
I didn't use Zekrom, just had a few problems with Hydreigon but his other Pokemon weren't troublesome.

that noob? yeah i survived.

i dont remember much about the battle, but i do remember sweeping him with my Sawk(named Pawnch you) and multiple Close Combats. his Cofagrigus was the only annoyance, due to 2 of Pawnch you's moves uneffective(close combat and Retaliate) payback helped kill him though

Finally found some ambition to play. I had no problems with him, though. I usually level grind, so I'm sure that's why he was so easy.

Goddamnit! After N it's like you don't have time to breathe! How the hell is a dragon Pokemon that tough?! Ofcourse I had a hard time. He's worse than Cyrus.

It would have been easier if my Chillacino would have stopped missing, the only thing I was disappointed about was his Hydreigon, which is the only pokemon I OHKO'd

by the shed skin in Serperior's teeth, Leaf Blade defeated his Eelektross when she (Serperior) was with 2HP, :D

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom