• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Different colored links?

CommanderPigg

i've fallen and cant get up
Reaction score
Hello, I have a request.

When reading the forums, sometimes it's hard to distinguish the links from the actual body since on some skins, they are the same color. This is especially difficult now that the links are automatically parsed with the title of the page.

Would it be too much trouble to make the links a distinctively different color or shade than the rest of the text?

The biggest offenders (link color exactly the same as font) include:

Harley's Appeal
Team Rocket Garden
Tribute to UPN
Christmas 2005
Masterball
Sinnoh Underground

The following are not really in need of much change, especially since my screen has a weird calibration, but they're still pretty similar:

Bulba Spring
Haruka's Joy
April Fools' 2010
The World Beyond
Bulbagarden's Mysterious Pumpkin Patch
Sevii Islands
Beast of the Sea
Distortion World

I ask this out of practicality, not really aesthetics, since I've missed many links before by unclear cues and whatnot. Not too pressing, but I hope you take it into consideration ^^;

Thank you!

Those old skins probably have had the links with the same color as the text in vB3 and thus retain that property here. I'll look into it, possibly by changing the colors or making them underlined again.

As for the new skins, I'll need to check from whoever made the MB and SU skins.

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom