• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Difficulty levels available: Normal, Assist (Easy) or Challenge (Hard)

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the bright side, you can turn Challenge Mode on so that the E4 gives out more money. lol

Hopefully this is a sign for things to come in future games and not have it singled to one game without connecting. I know they're trying to drive the who connectivity thing but it's a bit strange that they didn't Wifi for this feature. It wouldn't have been so bad if that was the case.

THey should allow you to choose between all three at the beginning and you can freely change throughout the game. I think this whole thing isn't really a great idea at all. At least you can level grind at the end though, I could've used that in White. But I really hope they did not do the whole game around this dumb feature. I like Black/White Kyurem because Kyurem in BW wasn't that good so. But they couldve went with Grey and did one great Kyurem form.

But I really hope they did not do the whole game around this dumb feature.

Unfortunately, they did.

Originally, they weren't even going to do sequels. Instead, they were just going to release two third versions with this feature in mind. But since these were going to be released for the (now very old) DS, Gamefreak was told that they had to do something different. Therefore, the games became sequels.

Well, third version pairs would've been even worse, so I'm fine with sequels... But I thought they just wanted to surprise the fans or something, change the pattern. And for everyone that thinks this will get changed, sadly, that is unlikely, and I would like it changed too, but they probably won't...

Hey I have a hard copy of the Japanese game but my friends are getting English release, would it be possible for me to send my Japanese challenge mode key over to their English version?

I hope they play like the Battle Institute from BW.

I'm glad I'm getting both games. I'll play Black 2 first, unlock the Challenge Key, and then start my White 2 on Challenge Mode. Yay.

The question is which I'll use as a main game...

Oh, wait, I'm probably just going to eventually restart both anyway.

But, like everyone else, I wish they could simply be selected at the start.

Silly GameFreak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom