• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Digimon Destiny Part 2: Me and N's Queen Julie!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
(OOC: Right where we left off, time skip to when they finish repairing the Nyromon villiage.

"Finally. After working on it all day, we're done."Adriane said.

The sun was setting now, which Destiny noticed.

"Can we stay here for the night?"Destiny asked they Nyromon.

"Of course!"They all replied in unison.

"Well, shelter is out of the way. Food is a different matter."Adriane said.

"Yeah, we need food to digivolve, and I"m starved!"Labramon said.

Akari yawned. "Yeah, I'm tired, but we still need food."

"Too bad that big lobster didn't leave anything behind," muttered Eiji, sitting down nearby.

Adriane and Destiny both yawned.

"Your yawn is catchy."Adriane said.

Adriane and Destiny stiffled a laugh at Eii's comment.

"Two of us should go collect food."Adriane said.

"Don't leave! We have plenty of food!"One of the Nyromon said.

"We don't want to wear down your food supply."Destiny said.

"Its no problem! We won't take no for a answer!"Another Nyromon said.

"Ok, I guess."Adriane said.

The Nyromon lead them to one of the bigger huts and sat them at a stone table with stone stools. The walls were also stone, but wall torches and a big candle in te middle of the table lit the room. Two small windows were near the door, as well, some light still peaking through from the setting sun. Soon the table was filled with fruit, vegetables, and cooked chicken and steak.

"If we're in the digital world...what is chicken and steak made out of?"Destiny asked.

"Worry about it later, right now, eat!"Adriane said and took a big bite of steak, then a bite of apple.

"Probably Data, but to exist here, we probably had to be converted into data as well to some degree, it should be fine," said Akari, eating an apple.

Betamon started eating some fish. "I was really hungry after turning into Seadramon!"

Biyomon nodded. "I bet you were," she said, pecking away at some fruit as Eiji ate some steak. Biyomon looked at the Nyromon. "Thank you for your hospitality, this was very kind of you."

Destiny, Salamon, Adriane, and Labramon nodded in agreement with Biyomon. Labramon began chowing down on steak, and Salamon on watermellon and strawberries. Destiny began eatting baked ocra, and Adriane began eatting chicken.

"Its no problem! Consider it our thanks for running off Ebidramon and rebuilding our village."One of the Nyromon said.

"Well, we couldn't just let it bully you around anymore."Destiny said.

"I wouldn't call that bullying around I call it torturing.

They continued eatting.

"This is really good."Adriane said.

"Uh-huh."Destiny said.

(OCC: I'll post again tommarow. Night Godzillawolf!)

Betamon was soon completely stuffed, as was Eiji, while Akari and Biyomon continued eating slowly. "Well I think we can definitely say the rumors of humans partnering with Digimon makes them stronger is confirmed," said Biyomon with a small smile.

Labramon nodded. Soon Adriane, Labramon, Destiny, and Salamon were full.

"Done."Salmon said and laid down on Destiny's lap.

Destiny softly glided her hand across salamon's side, then she noticed something she couldn't believe she missed. A black scar was covored up by all of her fur, almost in a lighting pattern.

"Salamon...what happened?"She asked.

"Well..."Salamon said and swallowed."A Raidramon attacked me one day. He bit me there."

Salamon spoke softly, as if the attack had just happened.

Destiny frowned saddly,

"But you didn't do anything to them I'm sure."Destiny said.

Salamon shook her head.

"What is up with these digimon..."Adriane said wondoring why the digimon were attacking."And how far will they go to reach their goal..."

Biyomon set down next to Akari. "It's Devidramon," explained Biyomon, sadly. "They're all his lackies that are doing the attacking. He's trying to break everyone's spirits I think."

Salamon sighed and nodded. Labramon did the same.

"Stupid Devidramon..."Adriane muttered.

"Can we stop him?"Destiny asked."There's eight of us, human and digimon. Is that enough? Can you get to a high enough form?"

"Actually, what is the name of the highest form you can get to?"Adriane asked.

"That would be Mega," said Biyomon. "But Devidramon is only a Champion, which is what Seadramon and Gatomon are both Champions levels," she explained. "But Devidramon is really strong and powerful, one Champion probably won't be enough, if all of us reach it, then maybe."

Adriane couldn't stop herself from pounding her fist on the table.

"We've got to get you guys into the champion level! I don't know how, but we have to! We can't let Dividramon make the freedom of this world waste away!"Adriane said, with a bit of anger in her voice.

Destiny, her face filled with determination (like Adriane's), nodded.

"But, how? We seem to only do it when you guys are in danger."Labramon said.

"Well, we've got two of them to Digivolve by taking down his lackies," said Eiji. "Let's just keep beating them and that should help."

"He has a point," said Akari. "Both of the Digimon who have digivolved have done so fighting a bad Digimon."

"So what, we go around trying to find bad digimon to get our digimon to digivolve? That's just asking for trouble."Adriane said.

"Are you always such a downer?"Labramon asked.

"Pretty much."Adriane replied.

"Wow...how do you keep so...solid? Non-breakable? Never sad?"Destiny asked.

"Um...I'll get back to you on that.

"Well on the other hand," said Eiji. "If we do that, we help out the good digimon who are just getting caught up in Devidramon's attacks," he explained. "So not only do we help, we also get our Digimon to be stronger."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom