• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Digimon fan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to mention the fact that they can't even keep the localised names consistent within their own franchise, with the same Digimon potentially having two different names in two games right after each other.
Kerpymon anybody?

I absolutely adore Digimon, I must've played through Cyber Sleuth and Hacker's Memory at least four or so times each. Tamers is by far my favorite of the animes to come out, though Data Squad is high up there too if for no other reason than nostalgia

Does anyone know any good Pokémon/Digimon crossover fanfiction?

I feel like watching Adventure again. The last episode I watched was the one where Tai returns to the Digital World. Which episode was that?

Kerpymon anybody?

I absolutely adore Digimon, I must've played through Cyber Sleuth and Hacker's Memory at least four or so times each. Tamers is by far my favorite of the animes to come out, though Data Squad is high up there too if for no other reason than nostalgia
Great to see another Savers/Data Squad fan here!

Now that I think about it, in the Latin American dub Cesar Franco was the one that sung the theme songs, which is funny seeing how he's also the one that sung the Pokémon Theme.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom