• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Digimon X RP Sign Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProfOaked

Fluffy Waffles
Reaction score
Plot

Naoto is 17 yr old girl in her last year of highschool. One day during a strange storm where the sky turned black and shot of purple electricity certain people got devices called Digivices. However they don't know what to do with these devices. Unknowing to them these devices were sent to them so they could travel to and from the digital world to save it from a strange program creating Digimon into evil fighting machines. This virus is called Program X and it not only enhances the power of the digimon but makes them only listen to one person who is in charge. Just who is this person and can our heroes defeat them?

Name-

Age-

Digimon-

Bio

Rules

Keep it PG 13

Relationships are allowed

Swearing is allowed but don't insult the rpers just keep it in the rp itself

No GModding or killing the mains

Characters

Naoto

Salmon

Naoto is 17 yrs old and just moved to Tokyo with her dad who is now head of the science labs. Her mother passed away when she was 8 yrs old from a sickness. This made Naoto grow up quickly since her dad was never home due to his busy work life. She is very protective of her friends and family and always worries about them before she worries about herself.

Shirogane_Naoto_600_1311822.jpg

Attachments

• 2lc2pzt.jpg
    2lc2pzt.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 408
Name: Lequan Rantan

Appearance(since I have no image of him. Maybe in the future.): 5'10",dark skinned, 200 Ibs. He usually wears a white shirt,with a black jacket,and jeans. He wears a cat eared beanie with a mischevious face on it.(The face of taokaka from blazeblue.)

Digimon: Dorimon
GXTEc.png

Bio: Lives with his grandparents in Tokyo after a tragic car accident caused the death of his mother,and father,and was in no mental state to stay in his previous home alone. He survived,only obtaining a large scar across his cheek. He's a very gentle,and quiet guy,though his attitude will change when he's around conceited or cruel people. He dislikes people with such attitudes. You can find him by himself occasionally under a specific tree appearing very sad. He will not stand of the mistreatment for females either,and frequently he gets into fights that he loses because of that.

Last edited:
Name- Harry Kren

Age- 17

Digimon- BlackGuilmon (Gigimon if we only have baby-forms now)

Appearence: Harry Kren.png

Bio: Birth parents were murdered by serial killer when he was young, and afterwards was adopted by a friend of his parents. They moved to Japan, where his new mother was originally from to keep him safe in case the killer wanted to strike again. Since he was really little when it happened, he doesn't really remember it and treats his mom like his birth mom. He's fairly easy-going, but works hard at whatever he does.

Name: Takoshi Wolfite

Digimon: Female Viximon(Autumn Red)

Appearance: 5'10" Short Blonde Hair Green eyes. Wears a grey Ski cap, Black Jeans, Black Shirt with a white Wolf on it and Black fingerless gloves.

Bio: Left his parents' house because he felt like he always did everything around the house. He lives alone in an Apartment, he does odd jobs for the manager to cover for his rent. He took martial arts while in school to be able to defend himself should there ever be a time. He's easy going, but a hard worker. He's kind to girls but he does tend to get into arguments with guys. He's also protective of his friends and those he cares about.

Last edited:
I'm guessing the rp starts off with us just recieving the digivices. So I'm pretty sure we start of with in-training digimon.

I'm guessing the rp starts off with us just recieving the digivices. So I'm pretty sure we start of with in-training digimon.

yeah but they can be rookie if you want. Sorry I have not been on the hurricane knocked me off line for a bit.

Everyone accepted

Sweet, are we going to wait on more Tamers before we start? (I don't mind either way, I'm just asking)

Thought this rp could use another character :)

Name: Marona Rantan
Sexuality: Straight

Appearance:
L5fy3.png

Digimon: Moonmon
3xzZa.png

Personality: Marona is very jumpy,yet kind. She won't bat an eye from a friend in need,even when there isn't much she can do to help. Attached to her older brother Lequan,and doesn't like to leave his side. She get's frustrated whenever such a situation occurs.

History: Lives with her Grandparents along with her older brother Lequan after a tragic accident took the life of they're Mother & Father. Marona rarely gets sad about it since she knows they're in a better place,and tries her best to cheer up her older brother,who didn't take the loss too well.

Last edited:
Name- Haruto Nogami

Age- 12

Digimon- Coronamon

Bio- Haruto is a fun loving boy. He doesn't have a home, and he just wanders around, AKA He is an orphan. He looks like Koh from Digimon Dawn and Dusk.

Last edited:
Name- Haruto Nogami

Age- 12

Digimon- Coronamon

Bio- Haruto is a fun loving boy. He has been with Coronamon as long as he remembers, he doesn't have a home, and he just wanders around, AKA He is an orphan. When he first met Coronamon, he was a Sunmon, he also gave Haruto his digivice on there first meeting, it is a Red and orange Burst Digivice. HE looks like Koh from Digimon Dawn and Dusk.

Your forgetting an appearance section,and second,I don't think the digimon should be included in the bio,If you at least read the first post of the start up,it might've been a bit more clear. We do not begin the rp with our digivices and digimon. So please edit your SU,and hopefully if you make the necessary changes it will be accepted.

Ps. I'm not a GM,just helping out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom