• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Digimon X RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProfOaked

Fluffy Waffles
Reaction score
Naoto was on her way to school. She had no idea what to expect from this school. Her father and her moved to Japan after living in New York City all their life so she was not sure on the lifestyle over here, She did look up some things online about culture but reading about things and doing them are two different stuff. "Hopefully it won't be too hard here." she said with a sigh as she made herself to her school. It was a nice modern school that looked like it was recently remodeled. Naoto looked up to the see the sky looking ready to hit with a storm. "I should get inside before it hits." she said to herself not wanting to get soaked by the rain. She made her way into the school and decided to look around before her first class.

On his way to school Lequan looked up at they sky. "Storms comin...." He put the black hood of his jacket over his head,and entered. "A regular day of school like always. No suprises there obviously." He sighed before wandering the halls.

Takoshi was leaving the cafeteria to go to his class. He looked half asleep but felt wide awake. Hmmm something interesting is going to happen today he thought to himself.

Naoto made it to her first class on time. The teacher was a fat jolly man with a mustache. "Welcome Naoto would you mind introducing yourself to the rest of the class?" he asked her giving her a nice big smile. Naoto looked at everyone and began to speak to the class of teens looking right at her. "My name is Naoto Shirogane and I'm seventeen years old. My dad got a new job here in Tokyo so that is why I'm here. Wit that the teacher pointed to a open seat for her and she made her way towards it. Some students began to point and stare while a few were whispering about her to each other. She did not mind it. She knew it would be like this after all she was a new face.

Harry greeted the new girl and once class started began to pay attention to the lecture.

Takoshi looks at Naota then gives her a friendly smile and nod while waiting on the Teacher to start class.

"New girl?.." Lequan said to himself with his hood still on. "Eh....I'm not in the best mood today.," He shrugged before removing his hood,and staring out the window. "Hmmm,I wonder how she's holding up?.."

Last edited:
((Where do you sign up for this?))

(In the Sign-up Thread under the same name, be sure to delete your post here so the rp can be clear of OoC posts. I'll delete this post when you've deleted yours.)

Naoto looked out the window for a minute before when she saw a flash of lighting and different colors of light flash. "What was that?" she asked herself. Only a few students in the class noticed. "Strange" she said as she went back to looking at the baord trying to figure out what she had just seen.

Takoshi sees the lights as well and smiles, I knew something interesting was going to happen didn't expect it to be two things though. I'm curious as to where those lights came from. he thinks to himself.

"What was that light?...." Lequan asked himself. "Wouldn't hurt..to check it out later on..I've got nothing better to do."

Harry looked out the window and saw flashing lights. "A light show in broad daylight? Might be worth checking out."

After class was over Naoto made her outside. She looked around to see if anything looked out of place. "I don't know.... it seems to normal." she said to herself thinking something weird would be going on after the lighting storm.

Takoshi looks around after leaving the school. "Hmm i thought i saw a light off in that direction but now that i think about it isn't that kinda close to where i live?" Takoshi says to himself before heading to his apartment.

Harry went over to where the light was. "That's odd. For a while there, I thought it was a light show." He considered the place for while and shrugged. "I guess not."

He then notices Naoto. "Hey."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom