• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peaceful Giraffe

Ehehehehe...
Reaction score
Age of Steel

Intro:
The world had belonged to men once. It had been inhabited by countless creature of every shape, size, and color... The color! Every color of the rainbow was visible in nature during those ancient times, now long gone. The world was a monochrome gray now. Even the sun was long gone, the sky clouded over with pollution. The robots had released enough smoke to render the sun completely invisible. The idea of robots had existed for years, but it was only twenty years ago that they had been made with sufficient complexity do overrule society. Only a few lucky people had managed to escape when the rest of their race was enslaved.

About:
In this role play, you play either a Terma, or robot, or a rebel. The rebels have smaller numbers, but are creative and have free will. Termas have the majority, but are restricted by their programming. There are three types of Terma- Political, Spy, and Soldier. Each has different abilities that should be fairly obvious. Politicals are good with words and are expert liars. Spies are good at infiltration and camouflage. Soldiers are all about brute force. Humans, of course, can have customized personalities and abilities.

There are two main conflicts in this RP- interior and exterior. Interior is friction inside of your own faction, and exterior is the ongoing war between them.

Rules:
1. No godmodding, bunnying, etc.
2. Violence is okay, because, well, it's a war. Violence is kinda mandatory. Just don't get overly descriptive.
3. If you read the rules, put 'Honduras' in the Other part of your signup.
4. Romance is okay, but again, don't be too descriptive.
5. Be nice to one another!
6. I'm the big boss. I make the rules and move the plot along.

Signups:

For Humans:
Name:
Personality:
Backstory: Only optional if you want it to be revealed in-game.
Other:

For Termas:
Name: Always starts with the same letter as their serial number
Serial Number: You can just make one up so long as it isn't taken. Can contain both letters and numbers.
Class: Politician, Spy, or Soldier
Appearance:
Personality: Yes, they do have personalities.
Backstory: Only optional if you want it to be revealed in-game.
Other:

My SUs are still under construction, but basically I'll be playing the head of both factions. :)

Oh and this is my first time hosting an RP... Go easy on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom