• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

dig's pokémon of the week

Pok×mon of the week beginning September 14rd - Squirtle
PokÏmon of the week beginning September 21th - Squirtle
PokÕmon of the week beginning September 28st - Squirtle

oh no i have missed a few weeks. here are your horoscopes;

Pok8mon of the week beginning October 5th - Check your voicemail more often. Be wary of red and brown.
Pok»mon of the week beginning October 12th - Your lucky number is 30. Untie your shoes now.
Pokßmon of the week beginning October 19th - The fat man should not be trusted. Buy real estate.

Spr_1g_007.png

Pokemon of the week beginning November 2nd is the Moons of Saturn
Pokemon of the week beginning November 9th is the Cache Creek Airport
Pokemon of the week beginning November 16th is Rotom
Pokemon of the week beginning November 23rd is the Detroit Mercy Titans women's basketball team

I have a suggestion. you don't have to do this, but my suggestion is, every week you do pokemon of the week, do a different type of pokemon. for example : one week you do a fire type pokemon, and the next week you do a fighting type pokemon! that was just an Idea, but at the same time, I respect your love for squirtle! # squirtle squad!

I have a suggestion. you don't have to do this, but my suggestion is, every week you do pokemon of the week, do a different type of pokemon. for example : one week you do a fire type pokemon, and the next week you do a fighting type pokemon! that was just an Idea, but at the same time, I respect your love for squirtle! # squirtle squad!
Squirtle is always the Pokemon of the Week on here. Keep it rocking Squirtle Squad!

Pokemon of the week Advent calendar;
Stantler
Deliberd
Santa
Squirrel
Squirt Gun
Chocolate covered peanuts
the baby jesus
baubel
donkey
an old woman in a bathtub
tinsel
Wham!
Mariah Carey
Pumpkin
Beach Towel
the concept of ennui
Scooby Snacks
Squirtle
hand sanitizer
hair
Ray Romano
gold
vampire
spaghetti
elf

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom