• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Dinomischus' fakemon blog

Dinomischus

Venonat is peak pokémon design
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
I've created 3 yet-unnamed regions filled with fakemon: one based on Brazil, one based on Australia and one based on Scandinavia.
I'm gonna start with the one based on Brazil. The starters are:
  • Leaflap (Grass/Flying): The Leaf Bat Pokémon. This pokémon rests on trees during the day and is active during the night, when they search for fruit and small Bug pokémon to eat. Their moss-like fur can generate energy through photosynthesis while it sleeps, which let it survive weeks without food.
  • Eftorch (Fire): The Fire Newt Pokémon. A distant relative of Wooper, this pokémon's skin is covered by a oil-like substance that protects against fire and dehydration. The gill-like flames around their neck change in color and size depending on its mood.
  • Shrimpet (Water): The Prawn Pokémon. Despite being among the smallest starter pokémon in the world, its pincers are strong enough to cut through steel and crush diamonds. This pokémon, this pokémon can live on dry land as long as there is enough moisture.
Just from these tidbits, which is your favorite? Also, feel free to speculate about what they are going to evolve into.

Oooooh, that would be a hard choice between Leaflap and Eftorch for me. I like newts (anything lizard-shaped, really) but I also really like bats. I think I have a slight leaning toward Leaflap just because there have been a few starters with amphibian and/or reptile-like bodies, but no bat-like starters before.

Back
Top Bottom