• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Director James Cameron dives to bottom of Mariana Trench

UnovaCastaway

I poke your snoot
Reaction score
Will he later make a high-grossing blockbuster based on Mariana Trench after the documentary?

Here's hoping we'll find some new species! The Marianas Trench is a good place to look for stuff like that.

I found out about this earlier today in my Journalism class. The whole idea seems pretty intruiging, though I would never dive that deep on my own. Even if a high-grossing movie or documentary doesn't result from his adventure, that's got to be an amazing expereince.

Going to space and the bottom of the ocean are not on my bucket list. But I have to give him credit, not only did he get to see a sight only 2 other people in the world saw but he's going to make millions from it!

Next he should get a private team to build a space ship and go to the moon. That would be a lot more expensive though =(

I'm happy for him! He got to do something very few humans do. I'd love to see that documentary.

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom