• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Discussion Point: What if Team Plasma won?

Reaction score
If a thread like this has been made, this can be deleted.

You never get to see what happens if you loose against N and Ghetsis in the final battle of Pokemon Black and White. So what would happen? I see many possibilities:

1. Since the scientists in the castle were waiting on N's command to release all the Pokemon in the PC Boxes, they would release them all.

2. Ghetsis would banish N and become the ultimante King of team Plasma.

3. Team Plasma would destroy all the Pokemon Centers and Gyms all around Unova.

4. After all of Unova is under N's dictatorship, he will try to expand his empire. Other regions like Kanto, Johto, and Sinnoh would be under attack, and the people would have little Pokemon due to the releasing of all of the Pokemon in the PC Boxes and the massive shortage of Poke Balls.

Feel free to discuss other possibilities/counter-arguments.

If a thread like this has been made, this can be deleted.

You never get to see what happens if you loose against N and Ghetsis in the final battle of Pokemon Black and White. So what would happen? I see many possibilities:

1. Since the scientists in the castle were waiting on N's command to release all the Pokemon in the PC Boxes, they would release them all.

2. Ghetsis would banish N and become the ultimante King of team Plasma.

3. Team Plasma would destroy all the Pokemon Centers and Gyms all around Unova.

4. After all of Unova is under N's dictatorship, he will try to expand his empire. Other regions like Kanto, Johto, and Sinnoh would be under attack, and the people would have little Pokemon due to the releasing of all of the Pokemon in the PC Boxes and the massive shortage of Poke Balls.

Feel free to discuss other possibilities/counter-arguments.

Don't you mean after Ghetsis is the dictator of Unova? But I think that people could still come after Team Plasma with the pokemon they have in their party. Plus, you can technically have more than six pokemon with you at one: Alder does. So either than everybody losing the pokemon in their PC (There goes Reshiram, and I just got him!) I think everything would be quickly fixed.

What if? Ghetsis would take over. No one but him would have Pokemon. Then a rebellion. "Off with his head!" The end.

Yeah, there's absolutely no way their plans would succeed anyways. It's not like everybody in the entire region would release their Pokémon just because N told them to, and Team Plasma is an evil organization - they can be taken down by small kids, and that's probably what would've happened even if the protagonist lost! :I

They were almost as dumb as Team Aqua/Magma. At least they were a bit more competent, though...

I really doubt people will listen to a whackjob like Ghetsis. Besides, if he pisses off enough people, I will bet a group of trainers will find him, beat his ass and haul him off to jail.

And if Ghetsis does take over and no one else has pokémon, how will the others rebel against him? Granted, they could covertly catch or steal pokémon.

All they'd have to do is have Shirona call over Lucas from Shinnoh with the Dragon Trio and KAPOW.

But yeah, would be interesting. :< Unova would be overrun by a crazy man with green hair in a robe! That'd be awful, 'cause then the player and N would mostly likely be dead too.

I really doubt people will listen to a whackjob like Ghetsis. Besides, if he pisses off enough people, I will bet a group of trainers will find him, beat his ass and haul him off to jail.

But they did listen to him. He had instilled enough fear into them that they had no choice but to.

You know, I never really thought of "what if?" with any of the villains before, until now. What i believe was to happen, is that Ghetsis would disown N, taking over Team Plasma and then everyone would be forced to release their Pokemon. With that, the world would slowly deteriorate over time, everything would have died out and that would have been the end of mankind.

If they won, I would want to see HOW Dennis makes sure he's the ONLY person in Unova to have Pokemon. Released Pokemon, after seeing things go nuts would most likely go and seek their trainers.

This also applies to HOW N planned to make a seperate world for Pokemon.

If I recall, only Palkia, Dialga, Giratina and Arceus are capable of that.

Then again, Dennis DID have those orbs.

If they won, I would want to see HOW Dennis makes sure he's the ONLY person in Unova to have Pokemon. Released Pokemon, after seeing things go nuts would most likely go and seek their trainers.

This also applies to HOW N planned to make a seperate world for Pokemon.

If I recall, only Palkia, Dialga, Giratina and Arceus are capable of that.

Then again, Dennis DID have those orbs.

N didn't mean creating another universe. He just wanted to change the current world so that Pokemon can live away from humans.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom