• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Disney XD announces 'Pokémon the Series: Sun & Moon - Ultra Adventures': First episode to ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Disney XD announces 'Pokémon the Series: Sun & Moon - Ultra Adventures': First episode to ...

Disney XD to air the 21st English dubbed season of the anime starting March 24th.

Continue reading...

I doubt any of these episodes are going to have any significance by the time the saga ends. Which means we have nothing but more filler coming. *sigh*

Disney in my experience have only ever ruined shows; look at SW:R

Disney in my experience have only ever ruined shows; look at SW:R
Pokémon was already ruined to begin with; if anything, this'll help the show be put out of its misery here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom