• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Distribution dates for English Regigigas revealed: Distributions end in September

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Distribution dates for English Regigigas revealed: Distributions end in September

The distributions dates in the United Kingdom for the event-only Regigigas was recently revealed the Nintendo of Europe. The distribution will go on from the end of July to the beginning of September.

Read more on Bulbanews

Lol all the events are just random places, do they even have toys r us in Europe.

I mean really air shows, ballon festevals and a river festival!? It's just random events I think the shopping centers make more sence I just wonder if they even have any game stores.

:7up: my reaction to this news and while i do have to say that some of the places are a bit random i'm going to one that akes sense... the one at liverpool one the reason this makes sensse is beacuse there is a whle lotta game stores there

Well that's just great.
Nearest place is Liverpool, and that's in the next town over.

Bah. Why couldn't it just happen at Toys 'R' Us or GAME?

ok so Northern Ireland is screwed, do we ever get an event regigigas?

^
Exactly why Wi-Fi is easier.
And they could think of something for people that do not have Wi-Fi.

and what about poor old pieman? i live in the southeast, as do many pokemon fans and like those i am pretty ticked off that there isnt a distrubution anywhere near us. I'm not paying an extortionate train fare to get a pokemon which could easily be distributed in london.

I've bought every main pokemon game to date and this is how they repay me?

After such a good show with the Shaymin event, I can't believe this one. It's almost as if Nintendo are determined to screw us as much as possible.

I'll probably attempt to make the Liverpool one - but I'm really hoping they'll redistribute this properly later in the year. God knows it's going to be this time next year at the earliest before we get either Arceus or the shiny Pichu anyway.

Why can't they just hold the events all areas at once? It would make things so much easier than creating this big bundled mess where no one knows whats going on.

Last edited:
AWESOME

The eastbourne airshow AND pokemon events

sweet

i'm going to try and make estbourne air show, it sounds good. pain in the ass having to travel two hours by car out of london just for my closest event.

the 'airbourne' site doesnt even mention the presence of nintendo, is this legit?

if so what the heck are ninty doing, they need to be on the site to advertise, and let us know where to look within the show. seems a bit amature really

i'm going to try and make estbourne air show, it sounds good. pain in the ass having to travel two hours by car out of london just for my closest event.

the 'airbourne' site doesnt even mention the presence of nintendo, is this legit?

if so what the heck are ninty doing, they need to be on the site to advertise, and let us know where to look within the show. seems a bit amature really

I went to the Nintendo All Stars event in Guildford's music festival a number of years ago and got to play XD and Zelda TP prior to their releases (in Zelda's case, quite some time as it would turn out thanks to the delay for the Wii). However, if you hadn't known previously that it was gonna be there, you'd never have known.

But if Ninty says they'll be there, they'll be there.

Unfortunately, the cost of entering these things just for the Ninty events isn't really worth it. Even with Nintendo All Stars - which was a fairly decently big event - the £30 ticket cost was pretty OTT considering we never bothered with the actual music all that much while we were there.

GOD DAMN IT Australia doesn't get crap :mad: and the secret key event was over 6 hours away from where I live, GOD DAMN IT

This really sucks, air shows!? That's worse than the Darkrai event.
I guess because it's already available in-game they don't care too much this time.
I'll probably attempt to make the Liverpool one - but I'm really hoping they'll redistribute this properly later in the year. God knows it's going to be this time next year at the earliest before we get either Arceus or the shiny Pichu anyway.
I assuming you're a fellow mancunian
from that Pokecharms tournament in the Arndale?

I went to the Nintendo All Stars event in Guildford's music festival a number of years ago and got to play XD and Zelda TP prior to their releases (in Zelda's case, quite some time as it would turn out thanks to the delay for the Wii). However, if you hadn't known previously that it was gonna be there, you'd never have known.

But if Ninty says they'll be there, they'll be there.

Unfortunately, the cost of entering these things just for the Ninty events isn't really worth it. Even with Nintendo All Stars - which was a fairly decently big event - the £30 ticket cost was pretty OTT considering we never bothered with the actual music all that much while we were there.

i must admit the free entrance to eastbourne airshow and the other stuff thats going on there is very tempting.

good to know that ninty have done the 'not advertised on the event site but turned up anyway' thing before

This really sucks, air shows!? That's worse than the Darkrai event.
I guess because it's already available in-game they don't care too much this time.
I assuming you're a fellow mancunian
from that Pokecharms tournament in the Arndale?

Actually, I'm from Belfast, Northern Ireland, but currently live in Leeds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom