• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Ditto VS Mew

Ditto got a much needed improvement, but it still can't compare to Mew's insane flexibility with its attacks.

Mew. It can transform into any Pokémon AND learn all TM moves. Throw in its epic cuteness and it's got Ditto beat for sure. Even though Ditto is a mating machine, I like Mew's special abilities more.

Mew. it's a legend and capable of learning all moves, which means it can learn Focus Punch and obliterate Ditto. and Mew is cuter.

Ditto: a sex slave made of jelly that comes in two delicious colors.

I stand by this.

Mew definitely. Mew doesn't need to steal the foe's energy for it to transform. It can transform into any Pokemon, and has (or can learn) almost all moves in the Pokemon world (including TMs, HMs, MTs, etc). Also, it's a Legendary! Oh, and don't forget, Mew is cuter!

~MM

Mew can battle without Transform. Ditto can't. Barring Eccentric Ditto, Mew will likely be able to OHKO Ditto before it can Transform.

Ditto. It beats anything with a choice scarf attached. Especially dragon dancing dragons.

Mew of course. Without it, no pokemon would exist. Plus it knows every TM & HM, and it knows Transform. Ditto is only useful for breeding stuff

Love them both, but I'll go with Mew. It is cuter and learns an astounding number of moves. Ditto, on the other hand, was only good for breeding before it got Imposter.

Mew for me as well. It's cute and can learn every TM and HM moves, plus I'm using one currently for a bit in SP and it's one of my favorite gen I Pokemon, so there is some bias to my choice. Ditto is okay, I certainly don't dislike it, but I really had no use for one and I just don't really care about breeding in the games.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom