GEN VI: Ditto

The Toad of Honor
Reaction score
I need it breed some pokemons. Someone want to help? I do not have much things. But anyway. Thanks.

I won't bite... much.
Reaction score
Do you have any Y exclusives? If so, I'd gladly trade one for a Ditto.

I won't bite... much.
Reaction score
@Mr Palpitoad; Ah. Well, what starters did you pick? I'd like to see if I can breed some for filling my Dex.

I won't bite... much.
Reaction score
@Mr Palpitoad; Nice. I'd like to borrow it for a bit to breed with my own Ditto. I can give you a Fennekin and/or a Squirtle if you'd like.

I won't bite... much.
Reaction score
@Mr Palpitoad; I'll be sure to return it as soon as I can. Getting an Egg shouldn't take too much time. And yes, you can have a Fennekin. Would you like it in its Egg?

The Toad of Honor
Reaction score
@SharKing; My parents do not want to play too much games so I am just allowed to play on Saturdays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Today is Monday(at least here in Sweden).

I won't bite... much.
Reaction score
@Mr Palpitoad; OK, then. I'll have both the Ditto and the Fennekin Egg ready for you. (The Ditto already is, but you know. XD)

Zigazagoon
Reaction score
Hey can I get in on this? I chose bulbasaur as my Kanto. If I can get a ditto or some other starters in return for it being bred why not?

I won't bite... much.
Reaction score
@Mr Palpitoad; Yep. I'll trade Ditto for Quilladin initially, then when I'm done with it, you'll give me two junk Pokémon for Quilladin and a Fennekin Egg.

Reaction score
Do you have Aerodactyl? I'll trade ditto for aerodactyl