• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: Ditto

QuantumPolagnus

Cipher Admin
Reaction score
I have an Aerodactyl I'd be willing to part with, or I can capture any Y-exclusive Pokemon up to about half-way through the game. If none of those suit your fancy, lemme know what you want and I'll see what I can do.

Sorry, kleazy05, but I haven't reached the Terminus Cave, yet, or I'd be happy to grab it for you.

I have a few just..lieing about. I could give you one for just about any pokemon.

hmm well that's really the only one im interested in but u can still have my ditto, im not much of a breeder. give me a sec n ill give u my fc. If ur interested in my ditto, 3153-4631-8677 or u can rade with the other guy, I don't really care.

Thanks, kleazy! I am big into breeding and I'm sorely missing my box of every Nature Dittos on my Black 2 copy. This will help me out. If you'd like, I can breed you something in return as a favor. Any of the starters you'd like?

Oh, my FC is 5086-1956-4651.

And thanks for the offer, Yu. What Natures do they have?

With that ditto, I can breed you a Chespin. I restarted the game twice (so I could get all three starters).

It just so happened that my Fletchinder has Flame Body, which will cut the time it takes for them to hatch in half. I'll hatch 6 and let you choose the one you like best.

Last edited:
awesome thanks, I have no real preference on the natures personally, I never really looked at what they even do lol. Just any one is fine

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom