• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Dittos CLOSED

Tossa

woaska
Reaction score
CLOSED!!! Se last post.

Hi!
I've been cathing dittos in the giant chasm so i could get all natures. I have some doubles or even triples, so i'll give them away here.

Here's what i got:
Calm x2
Bashful reserved for ipwnedurface
Jolly x4
Lonley x2
Modest x2
Naive x2
Adamant x2
Impish Reserved for Myracuulous
Hasty
Relaxed
I'll update the list as soon as i get more dittos.

My FC is 5157 3000 4666 (white).

Last edited:
Re: Dittos

I'd love your spare Impish ditto, if possible. I can toss you one of my spare Thunderstones if you'd like, or a female DW Vulpix from my last breeding project.

I'll be in the Wifi room for a few hours, if you're around.

Need a Tornadus? Or a Gothita? Or an evolution stone? Or perhaps a Pomeg berry? That last one will have to wait 'till tomorrow, though.

I'll trade you a Hondew Berry for the quirky one.

My friend code for white is 4555 9442 4843.

It's a giveaway guys, i don't want anything for it.

Can I get a Jolly one please?

FC: 4426 9122 9564

Can I have one?
Nature doesn't matter...

Can I get a Jolly, Modest and Adamant? Sorry about the number, but going to use them for breeding some sexless pokes.

Could I have:

Relaxed, Adamant, Calm, Modest, Jolly and Naive please?

I'd be more than willing to trade you some stuff for them.

I've lost my White so i'll close this thread for now. I'll open it again if/when i find it. Thanks.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom