• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Dittos Galore

Re: Dittos Galore.

These dittos are legit right? (just making sure =p)

I want a Jolly and Timid one please.

My offers are:

all starters(gens I-V)

A vullaby

Archen/Tirtouga (whichever fossil u didn't get)

As far as I'm concerned, they're legit.
Do you have anything else?

well, i can get almost any other mon that's not event or legend from previous gens.

Wanted Nature(s): Adamant
Offer(s): Ermm, a Victini or Tornadus?
VMs or PMs: Both

Wanted Nature: Any
Offer(s): Anything that can be bred, in any Nature with any Egg-moves you'd like. If you want it to be, I can EV train it, too. :p

I can't currently breed for IVs very well (that's why I'm trying to get a Flawless Ditto from you) and I haven't caught any shinies, so I can't RNG for Shininess, either. :(

Last edited:

Wanted Nature(s): Adamant
Offer(s): Ermm, a Victini or Tornadus?

Tornadus sounds good :3
I'll VM you when I'm ready.

Wanted Nature: Any
Offer(s): Any Non-event pokemon lvl 50 and below that you want, in any Nature. If they can be bred, I can do Egg-moves. If you want it to be, I can EV train it, too. :p

I can't currently breed for IVs very well (that's why I'm trying to get a Flawless Ditto from you) and I haven't caught any shinies, so I can't RNG for Shininess, either. :(

Hmm. I need an EV trainer, so... I can supply you any nature Ditto in exchange for you EVing 1 of my Pokémon. Does that sound okay?
Which nature would you like first?

Hmm. I need an EV trainer, so... I can supply you any nature Ditto in exchange for you EVing 1 of my Pokémon. Does that sound okay?
Which nature would you like first?

Yeah, I'd be happy to EV train for you.

I really don't care what Nature it is since I won't be using its Nature to breed for Natures (I already have a box of every Nature Ditto).

So, basically, I'd breed a female of the Nature I want and then breed it with the Flawless ditto for IV's and Nature at the same time.

Oh, if you do get me one, I'd like its Nickname to be FLAWLESS, if you would. :)

Yeah, I'd be happy to EV train for you.

I really don't care what Nature it is since I won't be using its Nature to breed for Natures (I already have a box of every Nature Ditto).

So, basically, I'd breed a female of the Nature I want and then breed it with the Flawless ditto for IV's and Nature at the same time.

Oh, if you do get me one, I'd like its Nickname to be FLAWLESS, if you would. :)

I can't change the nickname without hacking it (they're from a Japanese game with a romanized NN). Sorry :\
I'll VM you when I have it, though?

I can't change the nickname without hacking it (they're from a Japanese game with a romanized NN). Sorry :\
I'll VM you when I have it, though?

That's fine. If it's Japanese, that'll be good enough of a way for me to keep it organized. I don't have any other Japanese Dittos. :)

sure i'll find a female eevee for u, i'll vm u when i hatch one

though i do have to sleep soon so we'll probably trade tmw

Wanted Natures: Any
Offering: Simisear-Bold-Lv41
PMs

PLEASE

nature-adamant and naive
offer-touched victini, moltress, rayquaza, kyogre and zekrom

as many of them as you like :)

Wanted Nature(s): Bold, Adamant
Offer(s): 10 ANIV Jolly Dragonite (UT), 10 ANIV Quirky Celebi (UT)
VMs or PMs: Doesn't matter

nature-adamant and naive
offer-touched victini, moltress, rayquaza, kyogre and zekrom

as many of them as you like :)

I can't really use any of those since I transferred my old Pokémon to my White already.

Wanted Nature(s): Bold, Adamant
Offer(s): 10 ANIV Jolly Dragonite (UT), 10 ANIV Quirky Celebi (UT)
VMs or PMs: Doesn't matter

Deal.

Okay, i have quite a few pokemon, anything you especially want?
i have a legit shiny nr iv perfect metagross, but i'm kinda reluctant to trade it..

How bout this.

Wanted Natures: Any
Offering: Liberty Island Victini, Only has 200 exp. Points
PMs

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom