• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

DLycanroc's Artworks

Dusk Lycanroc

Evil for evil
Reaction score
Hello, I am Dusk Lycanroc( now for october its Husky Dusknoir) and this is my artwork thread. It ranges from pokemons to different artworks like sceneries, figures etc. done by me. Some are Hand drawn( most actually :p) and some are drawn on computer. Like if you enjoy. Thank you in advance

Project Capture (1).jpg
Well I'd like to begin the exhibition of my artwork with the simplest one I drew recently with my thumb. I've shared this on Spooky Messages 14 thread before but now it is here for everybody.

EDIT: Suggestions and comments are readily and heartily accepted.

Thanks. Used a little glitter pen but rest is Water color. Hope others will like it too. Thanks to all those who have liked my art

Thanks
Wow, these drawings of yours... this basically summarizes all I have to say about them.
msy.gif

Seriously though, both of them look great, and I hope you keep drawing and posting more for the world to view.
. I'll try harder to perfect these. And here is a water color scenery by me.
22491863_320146291792419_685157001742268103_n.jpg
Comments are appreciated.

Thanks. It is one of my good avg. Water colors :p. But I tend to pencil sketches. Will exhibit soon. Stay tuned

EDIT: @The Mighty Shedinja and I together have decided to start requests. So if you have any request just leave a message on my profile. Remember it will be done in Pencil Sketch.

Last edited:
Thanks. I always try to find better poses of my character and I thought this one will do :p

Back
Top Bottom