• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Do any of you just never click on your notifications?

Princess of Lumas

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. She/Her
I don't. Currently I have around 100 something from yesterday and today.

I always click on them as soon as possible, because I'm OCD (really) and I can't stand the thought of my notifications getting so full.

My record's 79, all mentions and quotes.

I'm not too popular here, so I don't have to worry about ever coming online to more than three or four unless I'm away a couple weeks. :I

That said, I generally check them as soon as I see them unless I get distracted. I just think.. If someone's gone to the trouble to reply/leave a visitor message/etc., they deserve my attention for at least a minute or two.

How do you guys get that many? XD

Anyways, the most I get is when there are still URPG Quiz submissions that I haven't graded. 14 or so was probably my greatest amount.

Lol it's because I post in the games forums a lot.

When I see them, I'll usually click them. It bothers me not to. And the only time I didn't was when I was gone for two days and got 34.

I usually click on them right away to see if it's a Like, or a Mention, or just a VM, cause I like notifications. I check out what it is, and generally reply to them after a few minutes.

I have 72 notifications right now. All from subscribed threads. I still think that Subscribed threads in the notifications is bullshit. We have the Settings (what used to be User CP) for that.

I check them as soon as I see them. Seeing that green block in the corner of my eye bothers me.

I do and don't click on them. I don't click on the mentions and quotes but all the others I do.

I usually check them as soon as I get on or as soon as I see them. Though there are sometimes where I just let them be for a while. Usually I go for quotes and mentions first then likes after cause those are usually for the same thing, but just different people.

If I never check my notifications how would I know when I receive my hate mail?

I always click on them. I'm new here, so I don't get a lot. My reaction to every one is like "OMG somebody noticed my existence! YIPPEE!".

I click on them as soon as I see them, I can't wait to see what fellow Bulbagardeners think of me or my thoughts. (Hopefully, it's positive)

I always click them at my earliest convenience.

I click on them usually whenever I see them, but if I'm posting or something like that I usually wait until I'm done.

Back
Top Bottom