• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Notice Do Not Post Voice Actors Contacts or Brag About Having Them

Araragi-hakase

QUEEN NICKI DOMINATE
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I know many anime fans are very excited to come in contact with their favorite voice actors/actresses, but please DO NOT share their personal details (including e-mails, Facebook profiles, etc) here on Bulba. This also includes bragging about having said details. Don't even MENTION it.

Bulbagarden wishes to retain good relations with TPCI, and that would include not being a hub to share personal details for those employed by them. Please do NOT share their contact info anywhere on this site, or that you know them, as it is personal information, and they are to be respected just as anyone else would like to be in that sense. It is great that Anime fans are enthusiastic about those providing the voices for their favorite characters, but please respect their privacy as well! They are people, just like the rest of us, trying to make a living doing what they love, and while I am sure they are very grateful for the support and love they receive from their fans, we still should't be sharing anyone's personal details that has not given us permission to.

Thank you!

I can only say how annoyed and disappointed I am with this, (Admin note: removed part of post that was pretty much violation of the whole point of the thread)

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel really bad about what happened. I can't believe my posts on that thread caused so much chaos. This is a mistake we...and I...will never repeat.

Some people here are REALLY missing the point...

Don't feel bad, technickal. How were you supposed to know things would turn out like they did?

When I saw that Theresa herself had stopped by to ask people to stop bothering her, I realized things had gotten out of hand :uhoh:

Don't feel bad, technickal. How were you supposed to know things would turn out like they did?

When I saw that Theresa herself had stopped by to ask people to stop bothering her, I realized things had gotten out of hand :uhoh:

Oh so that's what this is about? I didn't expect it would get out of hand...

How do people even find out their details anyway (please note this is a rhetorical question, im not actually asking how, ive not missed the point of this thread, im just genuinely surprised there is a way to find out individual workers contact details like this.)

I mean, these people aren't exactly celebrities, they are just doing their job, I'd be devastated if this happened to me.

I though VAs from US dubs were too much transparent by giving their social profiles (And now we know it did). Well, lesson learned for everyone. Hope this never occurs again.

This thread isn't designed as a discussion or for commenting on the situation.

If anyone has questions about this policy than it is okay to ask.

Even though Theresa gave me the okay to post her Facebook, I never imagined people would eventually find her work email, and it's hard not to feel a bit bad about it. With that being said, we could be rest assured that things like this won't ever happen again, so as long as people maintain respect for those at TPCi and their privacy.

Glad this policy is now being enforced.

I also have a question: what if a person at TPCi asks to relay information here?

Last edited:
Is there a way I could view the thread and discussion that led to the implementation of this policy, without revealing personal info of course? I'm confused as to what exactly went down in the past several weeks I was offline.

I also have a question: what if a person at TPCi asks to relay information here?

Fire the animé mods a PM and they'll make a decision if it should be posted or not.

Is there a way I could view the thread and discussion that led to the implementation of this policy, without revealing personal info of course? I'm confused as to what exactly went down in the past several weeks I was offline.

No.

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom