• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

DO WANT: Female DW Spiritomb - complete!

Crow Moon

._.
Reaction score
I've been trying to get a female DW Spiritomb for a while now. I think the trade option I had before fell through; we weren't able to meet up online and I can't get on here every day to check my notifications. But I am on here today! Thus, I would like to trade today, asap - not make plans to trade tomorrow, or next week, or whatever because I won't be around. Here is what I have available to trade right now.

Trade legend:
(♚) - Nick-nameable
(♀) - female
(♂) - male

Here they are!
(♀) (♚) Eevee, named Epsilon, lv. 1. Ability: Anticipation. Nature: Hardy.
(♀) (♚) Eevee, named Theta, lv. 1. Ability: Anticipation. Nature: Timid.
(♀) (♚) Eevee, named Pecha, lv. 1. Ability: Run Away. Nature: Timid.
(♀) (♚) Dratini, named Meraxes, lv. 1. Ability: Marvel Scale. Nature: Adamant.
(♂) (♚) Eevee x6, mostly unnamed (save one called Diopside and one named Turquiose), All with ability: Anticipation. All with the nature: Timid.
(♂) (♚) Eevee x4, unnamed, lv. 1. All with ability: Anticipation. All have the following natures: Jolly, Sassy, Naughty, Naive. I really want to get rid of these. :[

I will add on a Big Pearl or a Heart Scale, to your preference. I don't have anything else to offer at the moment, my apologies.
I don't know if anyone wants or needs a female Eevee anymore, but I thought it would be worth a try nonetheless.

It's not necessary to contact me through VM/PM, we can do everything here. My Black cartridge FC is in my signature, please reply with yours in the signature or in the body of the reply. Thank you.

Thanks to LuminousKrystal I got my evil new ball of monstrous miasma. This thread is now complete - thanks!

Last edited:
Re: DO WANT: Female DW Spiritomb

Hello.

I can breed you a DW Spiritomb. I'll trade for the Timid DW female Eevee.

Hello.

I can breed you a DW Spiritomb. I'll trade for the Timid DW female Eevee.

FANTASTIC! :D Would you like me to change its name from Theta? Could you name the Spiritomb Andromeda for me? It's not a terribly unique name, but I forgot what I really wanted it to be called. ^^;

If you can change the name to Soteria, that would be great. It's a name from mythology.
Nicknaming the Spiritomb is not a problem.

Give me a bit and I'll have the Spiritomb ready to go.

If you can change the name to Soteria, that would be great. It's a name from mythology.
Nicknaming the Spiritomb is not a problem.

Give me a bit and I'll have the Spiritomb ready to go.

Fantastic. I'll go rename it and add you. See you in wifi!

Cool. Still breeding the Spiritomb so I'll edit this post again when the female shows up.

If you're still breeding it, I remember what I wanted it to be named... lol. If it's not too late! Stultitia would be fantastic. If you don't see this I'll be just as thrilled to get one named Andromeda. :3

Not a problem.

Oh, and if could attach a Big Pearl to the Eevee, that would be awesome.
Got the Spiritomb, so I'll be on Wifi in a minute.

Done and done! I've initiated a trade in wifi. See you there!

Edit: Oi, finally! A murderous ball of gas and dust to call my own! Thank you so much, I really appreciate it!

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom