• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Do you cook?

Do you cook?

• Total voters
Former Staff Artist
Reaction score
I can make myself some noodles at the most.

So can you cook?

Hψ=Eψ
Reaction score
I daresay I can. I make dinner all the time. Nothing really too fancy though. Yesterday, tacos were on the menu, made by, well guess.

Something
Reaction score
I get others to. It's pathetic but I'm actually scared of trying to cook something incase I burn my house down.

Tai

Umbreon/Mightyena fanatic
Reaction score
I've been told my cooking is amazing(told to me by my mother, who now makes me make dinner all of the time 'cause, apparently, I cook better than her), but I don't really think so. I mean, making meals out of a box that has most the ingredients isn't so amazing.... I can also make spaghetti, and some other simple things.

If it's pink it's good
Reaction score
Sometimes I cook, yes. I guess I'm quite good at it, but I prefer baking.

the chosen
Reaction score
Err not really... dad makes food for me... that, or I end up ordering sushi and chinese... I want to learn how to cook, though. Even if I'm 17 and barely ever touched a kitchen... never too late, right? :uhoh:

How is forever?
Reaction score
Well, I can cook. But, perhaps I shouldn't. I usually don't. I can make pretty decent Indian food for some unfathomable reason. Aside from that, I can make regular things like noodles, pizza, fries, soup, nothing too tricky. Working on learning to make more things though.

Coolsprout!
Reaction score
I wish there was a "sometimes" on this poll...

But, yeah, I can cook, but I don't really do it often.

prince of hope
Reaction score
i can cook, but i have to follow instructions almost every time since i forget everything. my cooking is pretty good -- in my home ec class two friends and i made some damned amazing soup. i guess i have a knack for choosing the right spices or something.

however, i don't cook for myself like...at all. our dinners at home are not very diverse :s i've always wanted to try something new, but for the past few days it's been hard to choose what to have for dinner because "we've already eaten everything!"

Master Poffin Maker
Reaction score
I can read directions and such. I have no flair in the kitchen. My roommate says I have no sense of flavor because I'm white, haha. It's true, though, I make everything so bland. XD I can eat a salad with no dressing.

Buuut hey, it feeds me, and that's what matters!

Pumpkin Master
Reaction score
Not so much. I'm pretty bad at it, but I do try. I even made some pretty tasty rice balls last night...

comes and goes like a ghost
Reaction score
I usually don't cook, but I try... when I want to commit suicide. \(>.<'\)
(My-cooking-sucks-bad).

grass princess
Reaction score
I can cook some things. I can make easy stuff like eggs and toast, and I can also make pasta. But I'm not exactly a chef or anything.

memes
Reaction score
My dad cooks everything I eat xD. I want to learn how to cook though.

Me am stalking bug
Reaction score
I pretty much cook when my dad doesn't...Which is basically the weekdays.