Do you cook?

Do you cook?

• Total voters
Simply Farfetch'd
Reaction score
I like cooking.

Not really good at it, but it's totally fun to put random shit in a meal and then have MOMENT OF SUSPENSE when you eat it.

Yawn.
Reaction score
Indeed I do. Cooking is one of my favourite hobbies and I cook for myself all the time. On Christmas day, I get the responsibility of cooking for the entire family :D

7tx

Reaction score
I can cook. I cook for myself all the time, but mum does most of the cooking at home.

Reaction score
Yes, I cook almost everyday. I have to because I'm the only vegetarian at home. Sometimes I also cook for my little sister because she prefers my food over my mom's. XD

★ Prince of Ampora ★
Reaction score
I cook cakes, mostly. I can also make noodles (of the non-instant kind).

Reaction score
I love cooking, and I'm fairly good at it. But still my parents are paranoid when I get near their cooker; that doesn't stop them enjoying the food though. ;)

Marquess of Ostia
Reaction score
I can cook do a degree because I lived alone this summer so I didn't have a choice. I have a good sense of flavor and I can make all the basics, but I'm by no means a expert.

Looking for a buddy
Reaction score
I love to cook, but usualyl I cook things that interest me, or stuff that challenges me. I usually have to cook it a few times over before I nail it but I can usually make some pretty good stuff.

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
I don't know how to cook, but there are times when I helped other people cook.

Painting the night sky...
Reaction score
Sometimes, I cook hamburgers. and other things. I'm still learning.

<FONT FACE=”vivaldi”>Boo.</FONT FACE>
Reaction score
I can cook, bake, and barbeque :p.

Reaction score
I can cook, bake, and barbeque :p.
Marry me o_O

I can only cook things that are explicitly explained on the package. Furthermore I don't like cooking, cause it takes more time than eating the stuff you made ^^;

Simpler times ahead
Reaction score
I can and have been cooking since I was 5-6 years old. I was never the kid who destroyed the kitchen trying to make pancakes or too cook a waffle and while kids should never use the stove without supervision I turned out just fine. Now pancakes and waffles or even eggs are very basic for me and I can cook practically anything. My dad got sick about a year ago and since he was always the cook I took his place and used his recipes with my own twists. Very high top stuff like things you would see in 4 star resturaunts as well.

Reaction score
After going into college and moving into an apartment, I've really expanded my repertoire. Kinda have to since I'm tired of the same food from the DC all the time.