Do you cook?

Do you cook?

• Total voters
Johto!
Reaction score
I can cook basic things, but nothing that is too fancy. Most of my skill is in baking. I can make a mean cookie.

Now I've Seen It All!
Reaction score
I don't cook, I'm more of a baker. I'm often told I make top-notch pancakes, so there's one day of the year everyone looks in wonder at my pancake-flipper. Obviously I sometimes make cakes if I'm bored.

running on a loop
Reaction score
Yeppers, I can cook. :) Not all the time, mind you. Because if I did, we'd be poor people living on the street. It's mainly just on special occasions & stuff.

Reaction score
if I have a recipe I can...I think

well...for the most part I've only really tried to bake cookies and pies but could lasagna really be that much different?

Out of the sky
Reaction score
My cooking usually results in the food, the house, or the complete neighbourhood getting burned down. So that's a no.

Whispers in the dark...
Reaction score
I cook sometimes =\ Nothing too fancy, I mean, come on. I'm Japanese, I can pull off seaweed wrapped around rice and raw fish...

But I never eat raw fish or sashimi. To gross -x- My mouth aint opening to that.

Noodles. I cook NOODLES

Reaction score
I cook some things. Mostly meat and potatoes. Anything else and... well, you probably shouldn't eat it unless collecting medical bills is a hobby of yours.

Reaction score
I like to think of myself as a man of many talents. Sadly, cooking is not one of them. XD

I remember this one time where I tried to make fish sticks. I burned my thumb, the countertop and the damn floor. So yeah, I should probably learn to cook better. XD;

Ha ha! I Died Again!
Reaction score
Frankly, I can't.. Cooking seems to be pretty fun though..

I has a scarf
Reaction score
I'm apparently a good cook.

But I'm lazy and I'd rather make a TV dinner or something.

Guess Who's Watching...
Reaction score
Well, if I have a recipe I can do fine.

Unregistered Non-User
Reaction score
You should've put a in between answer in the poll, i can cook, but i don't usually, however when it comes to desserts i can be very creative.
Example
2 Sugar Wafers glued together with caramel, and coated with chocolate. Those were GOOD!!!

Grass Master
Reaction score
I'm a pretty good cook but I tend to experiment in the kitchen too much. Also I'm a little too lazy...

Excelsior
Reaction score
I would hardly call myself a gourmet chef, but I can cook a decent selection of different foods, but I should learn to cook more of a larger variety.

And how.
Reaction score
Meh...I can make myself sandwiches and noodles, and I guess that's the way it's going to stay until I either convince someone to cook for me or drop dead of malnutrition.