• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Do you cook?

Do you cook?

• Total voters
I daresay I can. I make dinner all the time. Nothing really too fancy though. Yesterday, tacos were on the menu, made by, well guess.

I get others to. It's pathetic but I'm actually scared of trying to cook something incase I burn my house down.

I've been told my cooking is amazing(told to me by my mother, who now makes me make dinner all of the time 'cause, apparently, I cook better than her), but I don't really think so. I mean, making meals out of a box that has most the ingredients isn't so amazing.... I can also make spaghetti, and some other simple things.

Sometimes I cook, yes. I guess I'm quite good at it, but I prefer baking.

Err not really... dad makes food for me... that, or I end up ordering sushi and chinese... I want to learn how to cook, though. Even if I'm 17 and barely ever touched a kitchen... never too late, right? :uhoh:

Well, I can cook. But, perhaps I shouldn't. I usually don't. I can make pretty decent Indian food for some unfathomable reason. Aside from that, I can make regular things like noodles, pizza, fries, soup, nothing too tricky. Working on learning to make more things though.

I wish there was a "sometimes" on this poll...

But, yeah, I can cook, but I don't really do it often.

i can cook, but i have to follow instructions almost every time since i forget everything. my cooking is pretty good -- in my home ec class two friends and i made some damned amazing soup. i guess i have a knack for choosing the right spices or something.

however, i don't cook for myself like...at all. our dinners at home are not very diverse :s i've always wanted to try something new, but for the past few days it's been hard to choose what to have for dinner because "we've already eaten everything!"

I can read directions and such. I have no flair in the kitchen. My roommate says I have no sense of flavor because I'm white, haha. It's true, though, I make everything so bland. XD I can eat a salad with no dressing.

Buuut hey, it feeds me, and that's what matters!

Not so much. I'm pretty bad at it, but I do try. I even made some pretty tasty rice balls last night...

I usually don't cook, but I try... when I want to commit suicide. \(>.<'\)
(My-cooking-sucks-bad).

My dad cooks everything I eat xD. I want to learn how to cook though.

I pretty much cook when my dad doesn't...Which is basically the weekdays.

Back
Top Bottom