• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Do you cook?

Do you cook?

• Total voters
I can cook basic things, but nothing that is too fancy. Most of my skill is in baking. I can make a mean cookie.

I don't cook, I'm more of a baker. I'm often told I make top-notch pancakes, so there's one day of the year everyone looks in wonder at my pancake-flipper. Obviously I sometimes make cakes if I'm bored.

Yeppers, I can cook. :) Not all the time, mind you. Because if I did, we'd be poor people living on the street. It's mainly just on special occasions & stuff.

if I have a recipe I can...I think

well...for the most part I've only really tried to bake cookies and pies but could lasagna really be that much different?

My cooking usually results in the food, the house, or the complete neighbourhood getting burned down. So that's a no.

I cook sometimes =\ Nothing too fancy, I mean, come on. I'm Japanese, I can pull off seaweed wrapped around rice and raw fish...

But I never eat raw fish or sashimi. To gross -x- My mouth aint opening to that.

Noodles. I cook NOODLES

I cook some things. Mostly meat and potatoes. Anything else and... well, you probably shouldn't eat it unless collecting medical bills is a hobby of yours.

I like to think of myself as a man of many talents. Sadly, cooking is not one of them. XD

I remember this one time where I tried to make fish sticks. I burned my thumb, the countertop and the damn floor. So yeah, I should probably learn to cook better. XD;

Frankly, I can't.. Cooking seems to be pretty fun though..

I'm apparently a good cook.

But I'm lazy and I'd rather make a TV dinner or something.

Well, if I have a recipe I can do fine.

You should've put a in between answer in the poll, i can cook, but i don't usually, however when it comes to desserts i can be very creative.
Example
2 Sugar Wafers glued together with caramel, and coated with chocolate. Those were GOOD!!!

I'm a pretty good cook but I tend to experiment in the kitchen too much. Also I'm a little too lazy...

I would hardly call myself a gourmet chef, but I can cook a decent selection of different foods, but I should learn to cook more of a larger variety.

Meh...I can make myself sandwiches and noodles, and I guess that's the way it's going to stay until I either convince someone to cook for me or drop dead of malnutrition.

Back
Top Bottom