• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Do you drive?

I do, though it is often a bad idea given that my city is a one big traffic jam during rush hours

I do. And I didn't really have a choice either. Where I live there is no public transportation and my parents work an hour away.

I do drive, but not on my own when going to various places. Though I have a driver's license, you can say I haven't graduated to independent driver.

Thanks for reading.

Though I can legally learn and own a car, there is no way I am going to afford to for a long time, mostly due to insurance costs. Because of that and the fact that living in London means it's often much easier to just use public transport when needed, I don't know how to drive and don't see any practical rush to learn.

The only thing I drive is people insane >:] !

Driving cars is dangerous and scawy ;w; .

Yes I drive... I can't imagine life without having a personal vehicle as a means of transport. Its too convenient.

I know how to drive. I got my license about a year ago. and I bought a car about two months ago. a Black 2012 Mazda 6.

I've had my license for 2 years now, so I'm definitely allowed to drive. Most of my driving is to school and back home (or somewhere on the way to/from school), and I sometimes drive to places to meet up with my friends. We only have one car for my mom & I to use, & my dad if he's at home & wants to go somewhere & can't take his work truck, so yeah. .-.

People around here are crazy drivers, so yeah. If I don't have to drive, I won't. ;3

I drive all the time, and as an Initial D fan and someone with a CD changer crammed full of Eurobeat mix cds, I have to fight to keep from speeding all the time haha

I've had lessons but I can't drive yet. At the moment I don't feel like I need to drive a car because all 3 of my homes are very close to the city centres which also include train stations so I just walk into the cities whenever I need to and if I'm going somewhere further away I take the train.

I have a learner's permit, but I'm scared of trucks. So when I do get my license, I don't think I'll be driving much. But I will be taking lessons come May.

I drive all the time, and as an Initial D fan and someone with a CD changer crammed full of Eurobeat mix cds, I have to fight to keep from speeding all the time haha
LOL. Watching Initial D back in the day made me want to get a car. Luckily, I had the sense to realize that it would be a bad mix.
Now I use Initial D tracks for jogging. :<

I'll just leave this here:
[video=youtube;1EjACaV-kvA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EjACaV-kvA[/video]

LOL. Watching Initial D back in the day made me want to get a car. Luckily, I had the sense to realize that it would be a bad mix.
Now I use Initial D tracks for jogging. :<
]

Hahaha amen man! It's actually really awesome when you hit the mountain passes around here where even the speed limit is faster than you could safely drive around curves so there's no danger in going over it, but I do have to turn off the tracks when I'm on the highway or anywhere with a sane speed limit xD That's what metal is for haha.

No. Had Driver's Ed, though. Not a fan of driving, as I've noticed in the driving lessons. To be honest, I feel uncomfortable about the thought of driving... T_T

Now I either walk or take public transit.

I've actually just started driving again. I've been driving since I was 18, but had to have a back surgery last year that prevented me from driving for a while. I'm slowly getting back into it. I like driving, especially by myself when I can just jam out to whatever music I want haha.

I don't. I've often wanted a car but I don't know if I would have the confidence to drive, especially on busy motorways. I also don't have the money to afford a car, even a secondhand one for now, but who knows, maybe in the future I'll get the money and extra confidence in myself enough to get lessons.

I don't. I've often wanted a car but I don't know if I would have the confidence to drive, especially on busy motorways. I also don't have the money to afford a car, even a secondhand one for now, but who knows, maybe in the future I'll get the money and extra confidence in myself enough to get lessons.

Completely the same boat as you. They're expensive to run and maintain.

The thing I learnt is that you gain more confidence when you drive. It is scary at first but you relax and gain a lot of confidence, the more you drive.

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom