• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Do you even know what the above avatar is?

Utsukushī sakura o mite
Reaction score
Strange cute girl, who, for some reason, I believe, has some connection with the Illuminati.

Moved to PokeCommunity
Reaction score
your oc from this thing that would be amazing if i actually did research into it but im too lazy.

Those Thou Hast Driven Out Have Risen Against Thee
Reaction score
could that be Yume Nikki

[LIMITER] [DISC] [SAVE] [SYSTEM ERROR]
Reaction score
Fluffy, apparently? I know it's been mentioned somewhere, but...

[LIMITER] [DISC] [SAVE] [SYSTEM ERROR]
Reaction score
The Litwick family of Pokémon. Probably one of, if not my favourite line of Generation V.
BG-011B Build Burning Gundam
Almost. I don't blame you for the mistake since it's a shot of just its head, but it's actually the TBG-011B Try Burning Gundam! Wonder what Google comes up with when I reverse it...