• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Do you even know what the above avatar is?

Don’t mix G-Fuel and alcohol, kids.
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Him
Aria and Tohru's Dream World 「夢世界」
Reaction score
An abstract character with no real form who comes from our collective subconscious mind as a way to make us feel safe toward our inevitable destiny (death)

Harbinger of Disaster
Reaction score
Absolutely no idea, but it seems like other people are saying that the character is an OC of yours so I'll go with that.

Water Hashira
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/They
Google says Rose Dragon,so I'll go with that.

Reaction score
(Really, where does this art comes from? I Googled it and it shows nothing. Looks like those pilot cartoons that aired on What a Cartoon! Show and Oh Yeah Cartoons! back in the 90s)

Mad fox with sunglasses.

Trying to avoid sadness is trying to avoid life.
Reaction score
(Really, where does this art comes from? I Googled it and it shows nothing. Looks like those pilot cartoons that aired on What a Cartoon! Show and Oh Yeah Cartoons! back in the 90s)

Mad fox with sunglasses.
I don't want to spoil the game, but I promise that if no one guesses I'll tell. But I'm sure someone will know, in fact you're not that far from the answer :ROFLMAO:.

Danganronpa male OC.

Reaction score
Figured it out xDDDD Cajun Fox, from an early episode of Courage the Cowardly Dog. Because it looked a lot like Katz, I knew it must've come from this cartoon.

Cajun_Fox.png

Last edited: