• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Do you even know what the above avatar is?

Dome's equivalent of Judas. I think. Am I getting the lore wrong?

My avatar had an update. Let's see if there's anyone on the forum who can identify where it CAME FROM in addition to who's depicted in it.
There's a hint, and it's in something else I modified.

A cropped version of one of the Etrian Odyssey comics featuring the Gunner class. I've seen some of them around the wiki.

Also, speaking of, while that one is very amusing, this one is probably my favourite of the bunch:
latest

Above avatar only got Flare Blitz in Generation V.

Also, speaking of, while that one is very amusing, this one is probably my favourite of the bunch:
latest
My personal favourites from Explorer's Log are the ones involving the Medic, the Ronin, and...
latest

It's kinda absurd just how subtle this particular comic is!

Not sure who that may be.

Not Glaceon any more but me being Flareon and ^ Leafeon still compliments eachother well enough I guess that and I'm too lazy to change avatars right now.

once again the main type I love and am very weak too! favorite of all Pokemon
eon of fire, Flarey!
(it's fine, looks very good)

Kafuka Fuura
(used google image)

Some one still trying be part of team flare

Back
Top Bottom