• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Do you even know what the above avatar is?

^ Original, I like it =p

Blonde... Boy wearing a blue carnival mask ?

why do those boys have the potential to look like girls, this messes my guesses up so much fff-

A member of the Dark Brotherhood ?

He has the color palette of Marth from the older FE games but I'm doubting it's him.

Someone saying "Up yours!" in Spain. (The thumbs-up really does mean "Up yours!" in Spain. Who already knew that?)

A Pokémon who's 4 first letters of its name is shared by its pre-evolutions (at least in English)

That Dragon Rage Seismic Toss from Ash v Clair... :))

A Pokémon who's 4 first letters of its name is shared by its pre-evolutions (at least in English)

In Japanese, it keeps the SEVEN first (and last) letters of its pre-evo :))

A combination of Aqua Jet and Sky Uppercut propelled by over-bleeding of the spinal cord.

Darkrai and a man skilled with the katana.

Back
Top Bottom