• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Do you even know what the above avatar is?

Not sure, some strange alien like creature
(tried using google images, couldn't find the image)

That one who sang "American Boy".
(Let's be honest, that's probably what you say if you were asked who Estelle was.)

The Pokemon with a rather unhelpful signature move.
That one who sang "American Boy".
(Let's be honest, that's probably what you say if you were asked who Estelle was.)
And now I have imagined Garnet singing it. Thank you for this.

How many characters in Kill La Kill actually have that sword? Honest question. (Nui Harime.)

Also, yo, sorta spoilers above lol

Police Rat
How many characters in Kill La Kill actually have that sword? Honest question. (Nui Harime.)

Also, yo, sorta spoilers above lol
Two, three if you count Ryuko's father
And sorry, for the spoiler i was getting bored of just saying Garnet

I...actually have no idea this time. I'll be the first to say it! Then you can call me Paul Rat: Mall Cop again...lol

Mappy
*or as I would call it - snacky* :D

A Persian who will probally have some serious stomachal problems after drinking that milk

(fighting types will be much bigger problem)

Forgot what you said her name was, it's from anime I had never heard of

Back
Top Bottom