• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Do you even know what the above avatar is?

The above avatar has left me in despair!

[Hint for my current one: The usertitle is the catchphrase of the Imagin that uses this form of Den-O!]

Urataros

Some anime girl from an anime I don't know. All of your avatar and gifs are from anime's I don't know beside PMMM, you need to give a list of these anime.

Well, off the top of my head, here's a list of some of the anime I've themed besides PMMM

Higurashi
Yuru Yuri
Ika Musume
Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei (right now)
Girls Und Panzer
Hidamari Sketch

Female version of Kujo Kazuya from Gosick(I'm not even trying at this point).
Urataros

Well, off the top of my head, here's a list of some of the anime I've themed besides PMMM

Higurashi
Yuru Yuri
Ika Musume
Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei (right now)
Girls Und Panzer
Hidamari Sketch

Never heard of any of those, which is to be suspected........At least I know the origins of your username now.

Godot still. Unless it's Cyclops. Behold, Optic Blast!
And a Greninja disguised as Kafuka Fuura above.

For reference, I've already prepared my next avatar/signature/usertitle combo, and that's gonna be Kamen Rider Zeronos.

Back
Top Bottom