• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Do you even know what the above avatar is?

Trying to look up this character's voice on TV Tropes showed a lot of spoilers for this character that I have yet to see, so I might need to put Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei on the bucket list.

Kamen Rider

Ninja'd!

not sure - will go with what Chidamari said below me - Mettaton

Last edited:
Google reveals... Dinosaur Planet sketches...? Wait, from before it got turned into a Star Fox game?

Kamen Rider Gaim... And random chick who also a Henshin thingamajig, for some reason
That'd be Tomomi Jiena Sumi, the Gaim representative of the Kamen Rider Girls during her debut, hence why she's standing next to him (and obviously, wearing the Sengoku Driver with an Orange Lockseed). She's one of the five current members (where apparently they've stopped using the belts and series representation, meaning we don't know if Ayako Kuroda, the latest member, represents Drive or Ghost).

Back
Top Bottom