• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Do you even know what the above avatar is?

Someone named Makoto, apparently. I'll search it up later.
P.S. WHY IN THE WORLD ARE THOSE USERS USING ETRIAN ODYSSEY AVATARS? (sorry for caps)
I think I started a chain reaction when I decided to get Etrian Odyssey 2 Untold, as the first thing that came to mind when Lone_Garurumon was thinking of a new avatar/usertitle was the fact that I made him a Ronin in my Classic Expert playthrough. After that, I followed suit with my character, a Sovereign (Presumably the name was chosen to make programming easier and gender non-specific, as it used to be called the Prince/Princess before then), and even though I never made her a character in my playthrough, Chida went with a Hexer.

All of this may or may not have stemmed from Etrian Oddity, who himself had a Snivy avatar that cosplayed as the Prince.

Back
Top Bottom