• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Do you even know what the above avatar is?

I'm surprised nobody tried to guess if it came from Higurashi - at least, considering I recognise one character from the signature. With that said, I don't know the actual name of said character. Nipah~

Frederica Irving

I'm surprised nobody tried to guess if it came from Higurashi - at least, considering I recognise one character from the signature. With that said, I don't know the actual name of said character. Nipah~

While I've themed various Higurashi characters before (i.e. Hanyuu, Rena, Shion, Rika) in this forum, this theme actually has nothing to do with it. To be fair though, Ellen (the purple haired girl) does somewhat resemble Rika Furude.

Okay then, I guess there's my explanation... I'll keep it in mind next time.

I'm kinda surprised you managed to pick up that part and not the fact that it's the character's art from Persona Q. The game in that series that resembles Etrian Odyssey the most!
I was aware that particular picture of that character is from Persona Q, you do not need to tell me.

Oh, and the above avatar is a Persona character I guess.

I was aware that particular picture of that character is from Persona Q, you do not need to tell me.
Okay, fair enough. I apologise, I guess I just tried to force my mentality for figuring out avatars to a fault. I have autistic tendencies including OCD, though I try my best not to make it an excuse.

The above avatar is the signature character of a franchise that isn't quite on its last legs, but needs to make a move soon before they lose the last of their fanbase.

Back
Top Bottom