• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Do you even know what the above avatar is?

I will admit, though it's probably not it, the above kinda looked like someone's fanart of one of the new Etrian Odyssey V races.

I will admit, though it's probably not it, the above kinda looked like someone's fanart of one of the new Etrian Odyssey V races.
Incorrect. Though this character is fanart of an eixisting Etrian Odyssey character.

Anyway... That one bloke from Persona 3. I forget his name.

Upon looking into it further, now I get it. It's one of the portraits of the Bushi, an animalistic race (and, given how early I am into EOIV, a class I haven't unlocked yet) which prefer katana and maces. I knew it had something to do with a Katana-wielding class but thoughts of the beastlike nature of the character overrode those thoughts (hence why I thought of EOV).
I forget his name.
That's because he technically doesn't have a name, only in certain media adaptations. You're able to enter his name in P3 and PQ, at least.

One of many portraits of the Bushi. Wonder what its alternate colour is...
That was the joke.
... I will admit, it's kinda lost on me because my Hard save file names him Makoto Yuuki just like his Persona 3: The Movie counterpart. And I guess also because Chida put down all the names earlier.

is it Persona Q?

could it be Bushi from Etrian Oddity?

Froakie

the rival to Project M's shinobi Squirtle
702d8596e7.jpg

Back
Top Bottom