• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Do you even know what the above avatar is?

Classic Sonic who never spoke.

Of course I do! It's... uh, a chibi yes-man taking down notes.
CORRECTION!! This person is a Chibi Artist drawing in her sketchbook. And her name is, Miki. She is so adorable.
You guys should really watch Shugo Chara, a really good magical girl series that I just finished its third and final season yesterday. A really good take on the Magical Girl series, though you question everyone's hair color(if your me) a lot.

Some person drawing on a sketchbook

Creepy red eyed girl

Anime person with red and blue hair

One of Amu's Guardian Characters from Shugo Chara! (I watched the first episode this evening, and it was awesome!)

Fennekin, the starter I pick first out of my first Gen 6 run. He was name Scourge.

One of Amu's Guardian Characters from Shugo Chara! (I watched the first episode this evening, and it was awesome!)
CONTINUE WATCHING IT!!! ALL THREE SEASONS!!! ALL 127 EPISODES!! I watched it all in about a week and an half.

Tsumugu from NUDIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSST BEACH!!!!!!!!!!
026.gif

Some one drawing on a sketchbook

Back
Top Bottom