• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Do you even know what the above avatar is?

Eievui.
Something from what I imagine is a brilliant game series (Etrian).
Etrian Odyssey is... something else, especially when you play it on its hardest difficulty (which is the [intended difficulty] matching the time when the games prior to EOIV didn't have difficulty settings). EO2U is an entirely different ballpark from everything else solely because of the ridiculous HP values of every single enemy (which mostly exists because the titular Fafnir Knight is waaaaay overpowered)!

Etrian Odyssey is... something else, especially when you play it on its hardest difficulty (which is the [intended difficulty] matching the time when the games prior to EOIV didn't have difficulty settings). EO2U is an entirely different ballpark from everything else solely because of the ridiculous HP values of every single enemy (which mostly exists because the titular Fafnir Knight is waaaaay overpowered)!

Indeed. One may even say it's... like Dark Souls.

*Everyone in the thread is silent as the sound of Jirard pausing a game can be heard in the distance*

...Anyway, the above avatar is a Persona character drawn in the style of Etrian Odyssey games since the specific game that image is from is an EO spinoff itself.

Last edited:
Portrait 4 of the Bushi.

a Persona character drawn in the style of Etrian Odyssey games
I... don't actually think it's that at all, considering characters in that series have regularly proportioned heads (most of the time), but the artist (Shigenori Soejima) did a great job regardless! Though I guess that does beg the question of what they would look like if Yuji Himukai did the artwork instead...

All I remember is that it's from Danganronpa.
James Bond's go-to guy for gadgets and gizmos galore
Q wishes he could have technology like this, heh. Don't worry, I picked up what you threw down. Though now I'm imagining James Bond using a Walther PPK to summon a Persona by firing at his head...

Back
Top Bottom