• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Do you even know what the above avatar is?

^ My sister really did have that look on her face when I told her about Ash's loss, complete with a few choice expletives. Did I call that or did I call that?

Two people who I don't know, sitting down looking at a book

Some Dragonronpa character I forget her name and I haven't played it so yeah.

Also, I approve of your current location, MS. :p

That's AN abomination to you, sir. I'd appreciate it if you used proper grammar.
Some dude and Hana from Asagao Academy.
I have bad grammar, apologies. Also the characters in my avatar are not from Asagao Academy, they came long before that ever release. I'll give you a hint; 2002.

An Abomination.

a guy with really small arms and presumably his sister or something

Uh.....Is that a Playboy Bunny?
tumblr_inline_oazem86irA1tnyljj_500.gif

the answer is no

Ummmm.. they've got to be some sort of Digimon they're definitely not any Pokemon I've seen before.. :p
Poliwag, hoppip, Skiploom, marril, and venonat I can't see the face on the human..

Back
Top Bottom