• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Do you even know what the above avatar is?

three headed edgy dragon tank who does not share my opinion on which lycanroc form is better

anime girl that probably isn't from an anime per se and i'm going to get yelled at for not knowing

Well, to me, Lycanroc Midday seems a bit more plain, for lack of a better word.

midday makes more sense when looking at rockruff, plus i think midnight just looks tacky and out of nowhere. like, where'd all that red even come from? and why is it just rock? what's up with those stone ribs? emo fringe? i mean i don't get me wrong, i like how ridiculously 3EDGY5U it is, but midday is just better and more coherent from a design standpoint.

A dark dragon Pokémon

for me while I like midday form more by design the midnight form is better with the competitive stuff because no guard. midday might have the speed but not the reliability with a rock move and speed can be addressed by scarf

Fluttershy

I love the midday Lycanroc better since it most resembles a wolf, midnight looks so strange and not wolf-cuteness like.
*giggles* I love my Pokemon looking closer to their real life animal counterpart

there aren't enough, we needs hundreds more!

the mean looking Lycanroc

Back
Top Bottom