• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Do you even know what the above avatar is?

fan made creepy witch

( @Icy Wind dont know what it is, I just go with what I think it might be, had not seen before )

Japanese anime or video game character

Litten and Torracat
The least threatening Kingdom Hearts villain....(Kinda sad now that I think about it).
Maleficent-Dragon.jpg

the burnt out Charmeleon looking or words to say

-zaps it with magic - something that doesn't belong in my eternal night
Two strange looking cats
Maleficent.

Has that even been seen in Kingdom Hearts yet(I forget if it was in KH1)? She is still like the least of Sora's worries in the game when there is 13 Xehanort's running around and god knows what else.
The dragon form was in Kingdom Hearts 1 and in BbS. The first battle (KH1) is in a castle while the other is on a bridge and very similar to that scene minus the horse. (BbS)

Back
Top Bottom