• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Do you even know what the above avatar is?

someone shaking no idea who it is

looks like the admin from Team Galactic

Fifi le Fume and the Skunp evolutionary line along with the phrase "Je ne suis pas un Pokemon!" (French for "I'm not a Pokemon!")

looks like Team Plasma grunt

Some blind (or wearing eyeband over his eyes) anime character (Ninja'd)

Plasma-dan's grunt

@Champion1 its Fifi le Fume from Tiny Toon Adventures, its a skunk not a squirrel

someone blinking
no help from google either, just comes up with cg artwork

Course, I made it myself, I see no way Google'd help.

Skunp's evolutionary line and Fifi La Fume (Btw it's La Fume, since it's a girl. Le would be for males.)

doubled checked - your right -, fixed it :LOL:

the person they drew, great drawing talent

Back
Top Bottom