• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Do you even know what the above avatar is?

no iea, maybe a character they created

Wide-eyed Cajun Fox

Bella Weiss (Her suit looks like a Super Sentai one :ROFLMAO: ).
I think I used them as a reference for the helmet only. The rest was based on Samus's power suit and the COG armor from the Gears of War series. Those two were used later to design Aria's Soldier Suit, but I made it all black and way more bulky. The colors resemble Iron Man's suit too, but it was a coincidence xD

all using avatars I have no iea what they are - no idea and google doesn't help either

rice.png

shower.png

Concept art of a character from Cars (since I've just watched the 1st movie a long time ago, I have no idea which)

Back
Top Bottom