• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Do you ever look back at your old posts and

YES YES. HELL YES. When I signed up for BMGf, I wasn't new to forums--in fact, I've been on these things for several years now--so I'm okay here, I guess, but when I look at my post history from the other forums I used to go on...oh, man. That's...that's...ugh. I sounded really stupid, frankly.

I have before. When I first joined I was... shall we say, an absolute bitch.

Yeah, I was very immature for the first year of me posting here.

I don't, unless someone quotes on them. 700 counting and as many in FnG can't be kept up at all times...

Looking back at even the most recent ones make me cringe... How do people deal with me?

Well considering I joined these forums when I was 8, YES. I really wish I could go back and change most of the stuff I had posted, and I wish I was a bit older when i registered, because then those mistakes wouldn't have happened.

It doesn't happen so much on here because I was 16 when I joined and I usually think before I post things now (maybe even a bit too much). However sometimes I cringe thinking about my old posts on a Webkinz forum when I was 10-12 years old and going through my "RANDOM! XD" phase.

Just did that last night, looking at some old posts in the "tag you're it!" game in F&G. It's almost surreal; like, I know I typed them, but it feels like it was posted from a different person.

I'm only on my first month, so not really. On my GameFAQs account? Hell yes. Early on, I fed a lot of troll threads. (You gotta admit, the "If I wanted a story, I would read a book - why does this statement exist?" thread on the PS3 thread was amazing.)

Last edited:
Nope. I always make sure that my posts are well-written. If I wanna post something but don't know how to word it properly, I just chose not to post it.

All the time. Some of them make me think how mean and stupid I used to be.

Yeah, occasionally. Mine was really silly when I posted my part here a year ago. Wrong spelling, grammar error, and small amount of paragraph-breaking. Wow, time flies quickly.

Oh, I definitely do at times. Sometimes, I forget that the Winter Rain years ago was completely different from the person I am now.

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom