• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Do you ever look back at your old posts and

*shakes head vehemently* Nope, I haven't looked at the old posts and am not going to either. I know myself very well and I am totally sure I must have made some cringeworthy posts.

I had looked at my very first post on Garden Grotto once and it just felt so silly, lol. So if that's any indicator of how my earlier posts were, then I definitely don't wanna go through them.

I find a lot of my old posts to be genuinely cringe-worthy, since some of them really make me sound like an ignorant person.

I've never really a harsh/mean person. But I was super super bad in english... So I even don't understand half of my own posts.

On the other sites though... XP.

I can relate. I was pretty childish at times when I first joined. Sometimes I see a really old post of mine and I think "omg why did I write that" >_>

All the flippin time. Back in 2009-2011, I was such an immature childish moron. I deserved a lot of the hate I had at the time. And both bans.

How the hell I ever got both modship and a girlfriend back then is beyond me.

Sometimes I do, and for some of them... eh, they're not bad, just embarrassing things I wish I had never brought up.

Thought to be fair I'm sure a lot of my current posts are similar and I just don't realize it. d:

Not here, but I definitely looked back at old posts on another forum and old reviews from Fanfiction.net and...I was a VERY different person back when I wrote those, and seeing them now makes me cringe.

Ack, back in 2012 I was the most immature person in the world. I'd antagonize people on purpose and I'd just be really random. They were funny but my attempts at being serious were just sooooooooo cringey!

Hell, I look at posts I made like a week ago and think "Maaan, why did I type that" lol.

Looking at old posts not on this site, but from other communities I've been on, makes me really glad I evolved past the "omg xDDD" phase.

Almost two years ago I made this account and man, so much I have grown up. Back in the day, my posts was so silly that I facepalmed myself and thinking I must be crazy. Thank goodness it has been a pleasure couple of years with these guys and I'm getting understand more.

Also, I just made myself my own "Try not to laugh" challenge.

I look at my old posts sometimes, I'm still hilarious.

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom