• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Do you ever look back at your old posts and

Not really, because when I'm looking at "All forum posts", it only shows me 20 pages of posts, not all 900 posts I've done. What's the problem?

Yes.
Some of them make me sound like a teenybopper and others make me sound like I've been learning English for half a year.

I find anything I posted here in the first 4 months after I joined embarassing as hell.

I used to be... so immature, and my posts certainly reflected it. I came across one today, actually.

So yes.

Most of my early posts are quite awkward.

Not really. When I first joined here, I was trying to be plain - too polite for a forum, looking back now. When I joined, I'd promised to be a nice member here, but I guess over time I changed from to how I post now - using faces, occasional cursing, etc. I prefer it like this.

My first posts are all very cautious and polite, I tried very hard not to offend anyone. I can actually pinpoint the exact post where I decided "Screw this, from now on I'm just going to say whatever the fuck I like".

Not so much on this forum, but on another forum- yes. They're so bad I don't even want to go there XD
Well, they're history now; like the forum.

I look through the olde chat threads sometimes. I wasn't really a noob, just a jerk. Sometimes I'll look and be like "damn, I was a jerk back then," then look at the date and realize it was posted like a week ago.

All of the time. I constantly worry if my posts are so awkward and full of so many spelling errors, only I can understand them. (and I certainly make some dumb spelling blunders, such as typing out a completely different word than intended) It's hard to go one post without editing it at least once, as I could well do with this very message.

Not on here (most of the time), as I was mature enough for more or less the whole time here. But when I look at posts between 2004 and 6, sometimes even 7, I facepalm pretty damn hard.

Yes. Though not so much here (since I haven't made that many posts here in the past) but on other sites. I used to be quite a drama queen in the past and took everything too seriously. Even though I sometimes also miss the old times I'm glad that I am now able to handle things in a mature way.

Ohhhh hell yes, even though it's almost my my 1st mothiversery, my first post ever was TOTALLY STUPID. You know what I'm talking about BW Speculation thread :p

Yes. In fact, all my infractions are from the first two months I was here on the forums. After that, maturity seemed to settle down.

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom