• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Do you ever look back at your old posts and

ALWAYS!

And I always get annoyed by my own gramatical and spelling errors.
It dont annoys me in others, but in my mother language I'm a journalist, so i need to be always be paying attention the way I write.
As this is a friendly and informal forum, sometimes i write rushing or idly but after I edit the post one million times, even if no one cares. Lol

I joined this forum like six or seven years ago and wrote one chapter of a really, really bad story. I prefer to think I was never here before April of this year.

Once in a while, yup.

The typos... dear god, the typos. @.@ It's obvious I didn't bother to proofread anything. Also, the low point moments where I used to complain about people who enjoy a harmless hobby themselves, shonen-ai and yaoi being big ones. I felt like a real tool reading those comments I used to make. I wish I can undo them, but the only thing I can do is apologize for being a close-minded twit and move on.

Yes, although not so much here. I've made some mistakes, and changed since I have joined here, but the actual embarrassing stuff is from years before I joined here. I have a Xanga I preserved from 2006 and it is the most frustrating thing ever to read. My life changed so dramatically so shortly after, and I should have been appreciating everything I had, yet I was the most depressing whiny individual you could ever meet. I wasn't much better on forums, very immature and stirred a lot of drama. Be glad I joined here after my teen years. xD

Haven't looked back in a some time, now with everyone mentioning it, I will go back and look at some of my old post. Probably won't recognize myself in many of them (I have over 3,000, closer to 4,000 by now) as I changed so much.
Can't wait to laugh at myself.

Not here but I do on other sites sometimes. I mostly do it for the cringe, because you know, 99% of my old posts/messages/whatever are absolutely horrendous. My old Facebook posts are by far the worst.

Yes. When I stumble across any old posts I made I can't help but think how childish and immature I use to be.

A lot of them are cringeworthy. I thought of deleting them, but then again they're all mirrors of my past self and I sometimes look back and think 'Wow I was an idiot'

Looking at some of my older posts in GameFAQs though, yes. I was underage when I joined and participated in a lot of troll threads. I like to pretend I was there since 2014 rather than 2010.

the further back you go the more I want to pretend my posts didn't exist

I gradually start getting more and more tolerable

I don't really think I'm bad nyow....though 2016 me will likely have a different opinion lol

My older posts on other sites are very painful to see. I was so socially awkward even on the internet that everything I posted sounded unintentionally harsh. -_-

I recently had a nostalgia binge where I revisited all these old places I'm still a member of.

The cringe was strong @.@;
I was--and still to an extent--a socially awkward person. But back then, I was so self-conscious to where I would post randomly but not come back to reply because I was so worried about what people said directly to me.
I also went through a phase at a different forum where I was incredibly mean to people. Teen angst and all that... I regret being so mean. It wasn't enough to get me banned, but it was enough to where I knew I hurt some people's feelings.

Thankfully college has shaped me up. :p I treat others how I want to be treated, I know there is life outside the internet, and I know that the internet is not serious.

Definitely for some of my more negative posts. Some of them have been deleted, though, so I occasionally go to private messages instead.

When I deleted my old Facebook page I downloaded it so I could look back. Oi, talk about surprised! I read that stuff, I wanted to go back in time and slap the fool out of myself! :ROFLMAO: I couldn't believe that was me.

I haven't been here for but a month. I look foward to looking back one day.

Of course. I need the reminder herenand there that I was once a speculation god and coyld predict anything happening.

I literally have old posts dating back to the year 2000 on other forums. When you have 15 years of history online...there's a lot of old stuff there.

I've also been here since 2005, so as you can imagine, 11 years ago it was a different place than now.

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom